Softball this weekend 5/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 8, 2016
It would be great to finally talk about some actual softball Who got to play this weekend and how did it go? We are on the way to our practice. A split practice ti keep us under the 10 person limit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apr 16, 2013
The team my DD will most likely join had their first practice. First planned tournament is Myrtle Beach June 6-7. We're going to take that Friday off too and make a small vacation out of it. Can't wait!

Oct 14, 2019
We practiced twice last week. It’s likely that we will playing tournaments in Florida in June.

Jun 8, 2016
DD was supposed to have her 1st tournament this weekend here in OK...it got rained out 😂

Oct 14, 2019
here in central florida we have had almost no rain and milder than usual temps during the quarantine. now it is tropical storm season just in time for the reopening.

Mar 6, 2016
Ive seen posts from OK and Fla. and GA...is it mostly just the south and southeast? Just wondering where everyone is and how its going in your "neck of the woods". We are out in Orange County California and fields are not open yet. We've gone down to local schools on our own w my 2 daughters (15 and 11) and hit and throw and Ive seen a few boys and their dads or friends hitting but thats about it. No authorized organized use allowed yet.

Jun 8, 2016
Ive seen posts from OK and Fla. and GA...is it mostly just the south and southeast? Just wondering where everyone is and how its going in your "neck of the woods". We are out in Orange County California and fields are not open yet. We've gone down to local schools on our own w my 2 daughters (15 and 11) and hit and throw and Ive seen a few boys and their dads or friends hitting but thats about it. No authorized organized use allowed yet.
It is probably more about states that favor red uniforms vs blue uniforms.. :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee