Softball tan lines

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 3, 2018
Help! DD has graduation in a few days and has some gnarly tan lines from her uniform. The dress she chose is sleeveless so the farmers tan is out of control. Can anyone recommend a self tanning lotion that works well and won’t make her look orange?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 11, 2012
She probably better off getting spray tan. But if you go with a self tanner have her get the tanning gloves to spread it so her hands don’t turn orange.
Also buy it at Sephora or Ulta not at Target.

May 6, 2015
DD went to pool yesterday after finishing her tournament, was bummed about tan/burn lines, white triangle on her chest, red shoulders, white stripe on her shoulder inside the red part, very tan arms, face so so (she catches, little sun to face while in field).

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
My DD is a pitcher so the wristband tan line cracks me up!

DD (13yo) started using a wristband with her school in Spring and as a team we've started implementing them this year as well. She HATES the tan line it is creating on her forearm and dislikes tan lines in general. It's always funny to see her go swimming with friends after a couple weeks of Summer ball. You can tell who plays outdoor sports and who doesn't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles