Softball humor

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 28, 2008
I set a record and am over 5300 miles this year with a southern CA fall ball trip in the future to add. :confused:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2012
This has been posted before
a87.jpg

Dec 10, 2010
A, A
Here's another cute one

At one point during a game, the coach said to one of her young players, “Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?”The little girl nodded in the affirmative.“Do you understand that what matters is whether we win together as a team?”The little girl nodded yes.“So,” the coach continued, “when a strike is called, or you’re out at first, you don’t argue or curse or attack the umpire. Do you understand all that?”Again the little girl nodded.”Good,” said the coach, “now go over there and explain it to your father.”

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
On the way to DD's pitching lesson last night which is about 50 minutes away, DW and I figured out that we put nearly 9,000 miles on her car just for TB this year. Mine, about 2,300.

BTW pitchmom, loved that!

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I will throw this here.

Opposing HC was really noisy and always talking about something. DD is pitching.

DD cannot get the ball by the batter, one of those 10 or 12 pitches at bats.

Opposing HC yells to her batter, look it is a battle of wills now who is going to win? DD stopped in the middle the field and looked right at the coach, I am!

Umpires were chucking, is that allowed?

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
Several years ago my DGD was very dejected after a game her team lost because she had made a wild throw. Trying to cheer her up I told her, "Look, mlb players making $15 million a year throw the ball away sometimes." Her expression didn't change. So I game her some money for the concession stand. As I watched her walking away she turned and with a little smile on her face and asked, "Hey PawPaw, you going to pay me $15 million year?"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA