So much for rest for a lot of the girls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
It states on the website that they will compete in the World Cup... or am I reading this wrong? Does that mean that the National Team could potentially face the Women's Futures National Team for the World Cup title? Interesting, could be shocking if the Futures team won.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I'm glad Fowler made the team. She deserves it after what she just went through.

I'm not sure what you mean by "what she just went through"? If she wasn't leaping she wouldn't have "gone through" anything but a tough WCWS. Most pitchers in the WCWS pitched legally and didn't have to "go through" what Fowler did. I hope illegal pitchers and their coaches learned something.

I'm glad she made the team too. She deserves it because she is a very good pitcher, not because of what she "just went through".

Apr 24, 2010
Foothills of NC
I should have been more clear. My statement had nothing to do with the IP fiasco. Although, she never let the calls bother her, she just dusted herself off and continued pitching well.

Everything to do with the fact that she is an extremely overworked freshman. One that almost carried her team to a championship.

Amy,
I wondered the same thing. I hope not, because she has a lot of great college ball left.

Tim

Mar 13, 2010
It became legal at the start of the year. Australia now has leaping legal from top to bottom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06