Snap stick

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

My DD’s hitting instructor uses one. Also has a overload click bat as well. It’s been useful, listen for when the click happens in the swing. Easy to see with it if you’re casting your hands away from the body. Are you turning, accelerating the barrel hard.

Nov 15, 2019
My DD’s hitting instructor uses one. Also has a overload click bat as well. It’s been useful, listen for when the click happens in the swing. Easy to see with it if you’re casting your hands away from the body. Are you turning, accelerating the barrel hard.

Do you know what he made the overload click bat out of? Did he just put bat weights on the PVC pipe or is he using something else?

Nov 15, 2019
It's not a bat weight. Its a pvc coupling that he painted black.
Yes, I get that for the regular snapstick, but Travis mentioned having another one for overload training so I'm wondering what he's using to give it the heavy weight.

Do you know what he made the overload click bat out of? Did he just put bat weights on the PVC pipe or is he using something else?

ours was made out of a pvc pipe with a metal pipe coupling between two screws through the pvc pipe. I hope that makes sense.

i should read better….I’ll see if I can find out about the overload one. That’s one that he purchased

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying