Small Batch #26 just showed up!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
I seriously considered one before purchasing my latest glove. Can't wait to hear how it breaks in, looks as it looks fantastic!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just turned 14

Everything about this glove would work great for a 14 year old........except the stiffness! The hand stall size and overall dimensions would be perfect for most 14 year olds.

But, the right dad could put in the work and get it ready, it’s definitely doable and she wouldn’t need a new glove for a longggggg time!

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2015
Everything about this glove would work great for a 14 year old........except the stiffness! The hand stall size and overall dimensions would be perfect for most 14 year olds.

But, the right dad could put in the work and get it ready, it’s definitely doable and she’s wouldn’t need a new glove for a longggggg time!
I had the 12.25 but ended up selling it before the market went kaput on them. They are definitely nice gloves. It would take forever to get this thing playable for my DD. She plays mostly 1b, but does work some at 3b. I picked up matching Mizuno 1b mitt and 12" H web right when she moved up to 14u and have been pleased with how they have held up. Probably give them a relace and cleaning once we wrap up in July.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi