Shopping suggestions for cold weather bat for 14 year old daughter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2012
Washngton State
I have seen suggestions on other threads but they don't quite apply to our situation.
Some background:
My 14 year old daughter played Little League and high school JV fastpitch this past spring and is currently playing Little League fallball and a select 14U fastpitch team. Fallball is 100% outdoor and her select team, currently outdoor, will go to indoor training this winter.
I would like a bat that she can use for awhile as she then transitions into spring, both select and varsity high school ball.
She is powerhitter and is currently using an end loaded 33/23 Demarini CF4 Extreme. I am shopping for a bat to use both between 50 and 60 degrees, in rain, andindoor in the batting cages.
Trying to keep the price down (under $100 preferrably), do you have any suggestions on a bat that would be a significant improvement over her basic aluminum backup bat?
I have been suggested a Demarini Voodoo and a Louisville FPMX Mendoza by fellow dads.
Thanks.

Jul 28, 2008
Anderson's Rocketech would be my first choice. FYI, nobody guarantees their bats for use in temps below 60°F.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06