School ball and not playing for attending a funeral

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2015
She does not. That is the point. You are saying coaches are superiors to the parents. Same relationship.

When those consequences are unjustifiable. The parent is on the same level and can voice the opinion if they chose too. Not for this situation but for a future one.

That’s what you don’t see. It’s only unjustifiable in your opinion. The coach made a rule. The team agreed to the rule. Did anyone think the rule through all the way to a situation like this, obviously not but it’s still not an unreasonable rule. The kid wasn’t benched for the season or a week it was game in a 25 or more game season depending on what part of the country your in. Channel your inner Elsa and let it go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2022
That’s what you don’t see. It’s only unjustifiable in your opinion. The coach made a rule. The team agreed to the rule. Did anyone think the rule through all the way to a situation like this, obviously not but it’s still not an unreasonable rule. The kid wasn’t benched for the season or a week it was game in a 25 or more game season depending on what part of the country your in. Channel your inner Elsa and let it go!

Just to clarify, It is only unjust in my opinion, but they did not think the rule through creating an unfair situation?
I may have missed it but I do not believe anyone stated the rule or that the team agreed to the rule.
I do not understand missing a practice is a big deal, suspended for a game no big deal.

Apr 20, 2015
Just to clarify, It is only unjust in my opinion, but they did not think the rule through creating an unfair situation?
I may have missed it but I do not believe anyone stated the rule or that the team agreed to the rule.
I do not understand missing a practice is a big deal, suspended for a game no big deal.

You don’t have to understand you don’t run the team and yes it’s your opinion that the rule is unjust. Your opinion is not fact no matter how many people you get to agree with you. This coach obviously doesn’t want to spend time weighing which situations are okay and which ones aren’t. It’s my opinion that you are grossly over reacting to a situation that in the grand scheme of life does not matter. Move on…have a great rest of the season.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I would have treated it differently, but it sounds like the coach has a rule that's well known and applied uniformly to all players on the team.

Apr 14, 2022
You don’t have to understand you don’t run the team and yes it’s your opinion that the rule is unjust. Your opinion is not fact no matter how many people you get to agree with you. This coach obviously doesn’t want to spend time weighing which situations are okay and which ones aren’t. It’s my opinion that you are grossly over reacting to a situation that in the grand scheme of life does not matter. Move on…have a great rest of the season.

You do realize this has nothing to do with me, I am not the OP?
The rule is factually unjust.
In the grand scheme of life missing a practice does not matter either.
It is my opinion that you are way to offended by someone simply pointing a coach made a bad call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00