Rock Star Hitting/Pitching Coach in Irvine/Costa Mesa

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 2, 2011
My daughter is 9 and starting her first year of player-pitch next year. Is there a hitting or pitching coach that anyone on this site knows of that they can recommend. It would be just one lesson, but it would be fun for her to get a lesson from a real pro. She is thinking about pitching next year, but I am not sure that it makes sense to pay top dollar for an introductory pitching lesson. As far as hitting, she is pretty knowledgeable, and could comprehend some more advanced instruction. Thanks!

Jul 26, 2010
I believe there are some National team members doing a camp at Angel stadium in the very near future. If it's a one time thing, that might be a better situation? I think the cost was $100, and included t-shirts and an autograph session.

-W

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Just my opinion but you are better off finding a pitching clinic. Odds are they are going to teach your DD “Hello Elbow” and some other things you will need to unwind latter but they will also be teaching her a lot of good things.

1 pitching lesson might mess her up more then help.

Gage her interest and upgrade to individual instruction when you think she is ready to work on it and it makes sense financially.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00