Road to the 2023 NCAA Championship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Only two D1 games today (probably due to rain outs..) It is selection Sunday..There are probably D2 and D3 games though. I think my alma mater is playing.

Edit: They are

They were a powerhouse this year - even more so than last year. It’s almost kind of not fair they are a NESCAC school. 😏 I actually was shocked to see they lost the final. However, the Williams pitcher easily could have pitched for a D1 school. She is that good, and is only a freshman.

Jun 8, 2016
They were a powerhouse this year - even more so than last year. It’s almost kind of not fair they are a NESCAC school. 😏 I actually was shocked to see they lost the final. However, the Williams pitcher easily could have pitched for a D1 school. She is that good, and is only a freshman.
I watched the game. The pitcher for Williams looked like a giant compared to her teammates 😂

May 27, 2013
Tufts made decent contact off of her only a few times. She is from CA.

Yes - played for the Ohana Tigers.

I think your old baseball team is in the tourney, as well. Apparently they had an amazing season, too!

Jun 8, 2016
Yes - played for the Ohana Tigers.

I think your old baseball team is in the tourney, as well. Apparently they had an amazing season, too!
Yeah..I didn’t play long enough to call them my old team (although they still ask me for💰 😂 ) but they made it.

May 29, 2015
Three Illinois teams ... Northwestern, Eastern, and Southern Illinois ... and of course Eastern and Northwestern play each other first game.

Ole Miss is in ... Hotty Toddy! (I still cringe at that.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06