Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
THANK YOU
To everyone who participated, attended, helped recruit additional students, or simply posted comments on this thread that added to the snowball effect!
I'm truly greatfull. All the folks who flew or drove from all across the country to assist or attend is mind blowing.
We had a nice range of students. Some where young and learning awesome mechanics from the start, while others where older and more advanced.
We had a few girls getting into the 60+ mph and couple others that could knock the wing off a gnat.
I really hope everyone left this clinic a better player, coach, or bucket parent for having attended. I know I certainly did.
I got the chance to get to know a few DFPers... They're all insanely passionate about their kid and this sport.
Mothgirls dd is the sweetest kid you'll ever meet, we should change her name to "Smiley". I told her to just simply smile at the next HS coach who tries to force HE mechanics on her....that smile will make them forget what they where saying...LOL
Please keep Bill and his family in your thoughts and prayers as his wife was involved in a car accident Saturday.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Awesome Clip for DD's Journal :cool:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sXVbro7JYYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jan 13, 2010
Without sounding redundant... Thank you Coach James for hosting everything! thank you Rick, Brandon, Mike, Bill Rich and all of the other coaches who took their personal time to help out all of the young ladies this weekend. We appreciate all the time and instruction passed in our direction this weekend and look forward to an awesome future with DD.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
THANK YOU
To everyone who participated, attended, helped recruit additional students, or simply posted comments on this thread that added to the snowball effect!
I'm truly greatfull. All the folks who flew or drove from all across the country to assist or attend is mind blowing.
We had a nice range of students. Some where young and learning awesome mechanics from the start, while others where older and more advanced.
We had a few girls getting into the 60+ mph and couple others that could knock the wing off a gnat.
I really hope everyone left this clinic a better player, coach, or bucket parent for having attended. I know I certainly did.
I got the chance to get to know a few DFPers... They're all insanely passionate about their kid and this sport.
Mothgirls dd is the sweetest kid you'll ever meet, we should change her name to "Smiley". I told her to just simply smile at the next HS coach who tries to force HE mechanics on her....that smile will make them forget what they where saying...LOL
Please keep Bill and his family in your thoughts and prayers as his wife was involved in a car accident Saturday.

Awwe, she had a blast! she said it was like being around a bunch of me's. This was our first ever pitching clinic, and I was surprised at how wore out we both were at the end!

I forgot to say thanks to Java for bringing the red cord, setting it up and demoing it! it's all Rose can talk about, she wants to be strong, (we thought she was strong) but after seeing what those girls could do on the red cord, it was an eye opener! Really thank you! I never woulda bought into it if We hadn't seen it. it really does look easy to use and adaptive.

I hate tacos- said no Juan anywhere

Apr 10, 2015
A big thank you to Coach James and all the coaches at the clinic. We were very impressed by the instruction givien at the clinic. Eleven pitching coaches from around the country teaching the same pitching mechanics! All of the coaches broke down the motions, and made it easy for the girls to understand. I hope this turns in to an annual event. Great Job Coach James!

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
By the way, special kudos to Dabears who made the trip out from California on his own dime despite the fact that his daughter wasn't able to join him due to other commitments. He just wanted to get the info first-hand so he could take it back to his rec league. That's a pretty dedicated guy in my book.

ca9aae00b633e06aa999fcd984a51202.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a moniker for Rich Balswick....."The Zen Master".....when he holds court it is wise to listen.

Jan 22, 2011
dark grey shirt with arms crosssed- Chris Delorit(?)
Orange Sweatshirt- Bill Hillhouse
Blue hat, sunglasses- Javasource
light grey shirt- Dave Edwards
blue/red cap- Doug Romell
grey sweatshirt- Jamie Carr

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles