Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
a76f75fba5eb706a9519b73c38efc4bc.jpg

804a3afe1e0562b0d3cedc96fed84bea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
The clinic was awesome! Thank you to all the coaches who participated and thank you Coach James for making it all happen! I'm so glad we got to go, the validation that what I'm teaching is correct was priceless. I also learned new things, there was tons of great information! Rose and I both took good notes, and lots of video.

Rose was told by just about every coach there at one point or another that she needs to drive out more, not up! she has no doubt in her mind what she needs to work on. (And it not just mom telling her)
Drive and spin, drive and spin.

Prayers to Bill and his wife I hope everything is okay.

I hate tacos- said no Juan anywhere

Mar 18, 2013
MN
Such a great experience! Big thank you to Coach James for organizing it, Rick Pauly for his articulate way of explaining things and his great sense of humor to keep it light! Special thanks to Javasource and Doug R. For the positive words of encouragement! All of the coaches did a fantastic job giving each and every girl some special attention. Syd got so much out of it and has lots to work on - I see a new spark that hopefully ignites a big fire this upcoming season! Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00