Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 30, 2013
Really looking forward to this clinic, and have already made our team a little upset by missing our first outdoor tournament to attend the clinic. Would love to reserve a 3x t-shirt for myself if possible.
Quick question, I'm bringing a catcher for my daughter so I can video her and pay attention to what the clinic coaches are telling her. It looks like there might be a lot of people going to just watch and pick up what they can. Will there be plenty of room for parents to video their players and listen in. I'm one of her travel coaches and want to be able to learn as much myself so I can continue teaching her and helping my other players.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Really looking forward to this clinic, and have already made our team a little upset by missing our first outdoor tournament to attend the clinic. Would love to reserve a 3x t-shirt for myself if possible.
Quick question, I'm bringing a catcher for my daughter so I can video her and pay attention to what the clinic coaches are telling her. It looks like there might be a lot of people going to just watch and pick up what they can. Will there be plenty of room for parents to video their players and listen in. I'm one of her travel coaches and want to be able to learn as much myself so I can continue teaching her and helping my other players.
I did buy a hand full of 3xl shirts.... and there should be plenty of room to video and interact with whomever is working with her

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
So jealous. Hopefully having Bill come to Southern Ontario late in April (still working out details). Maybe the road show can cross the border and visit beautiful Southern Ontario in April? :rolleyes: Enjoy the weekend everyone. It should be fantastic.

Aug 8, 2010
Wish I could make it. My DD doesn't pitch so my pitching knowledge certainly lags behind my otherwise stellar coaching abilitiy:cool: And I am a softball goober so it would just be plain out cool.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Really looking forward to this clinic, and have already made our team a little upset by missing our first outdoor tournament to attend the clinic.

Knight... just sayin'.... ;) Didn't have to leverage JB with them.... j/k

Moth - So glad to hear you guys can make the trip!!!! That's awesome!

James - Is there going to be some good espresso nearby?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00