Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Dang what an event. Can i get on a list for video?? its possible this could be the event that might wake people up the the new era of pitching mechanics.

Coach James, do you have recording the event covered? :D

Mar 12, 2009
A well planned video with all these guys (including BM) together marketed the right way could or should change the way pitching coaches teach mechanics forever. I know HH and Pauly could get some major names to support the teachings.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
QUOTE=javasource;373536]Looks like I should be able to attend the Saturday sessions. Can I get a list of the attendees (students)?

How many sign-ups so far? ~Mike[/QUOTE]

"Syd the Kid" & catcher is one on the list.... :cool:

SportzPlex (2).jpg[

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Dang what an event. Can i get on a list for video?? its possible this could be the event that might wake people up the the new era of pitching mechanics.

Coach James, do you have recording the event covered? :D

As far as a recording, we do have perfect circle attending with his camera, and he plans to record the full clinic. But given the number of quality instructors, it may be worth my time to get additional videographers. All that context could potentially be edited into an amazing DVD.... I'm on it, but let's not put the cart before the horse. At this point, I'll need a lot of signatures and get some lawyers involved.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
We're at approx 50 students committed, but I only have received about half of their registrations so far.
I'm not comfortable in providing a public list of their names to protect their privacy. Check your pm inbox

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Nice Place !!! Good lighting !!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bS8_GNXS39U?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1-1000_TV.gif

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Get Gary Leland to come film the thing!

That's actually an excellent idea. Let him deal with the legal issues of releases etc.... Java and I spoke on this topic a bit tonight and how messy it could get if just one person spoke up and said they didn't give us the right to post video of their child etc.... Scary stuff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06