Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Spoke with Rick this morning. He has offered to bring in yet another coach to assist in this clinic. Brandon Carr of Knoxville TN, may also be joining the party....
Rick Pauly, Bill Hillhouse, Brandon Carr, and I will all be helping out these girls. Should be plenty of eyes on and more personalized attention to each student.
We're also looking into giving each girl a t-shirt (something to the effect of "I SURVIVED A DAY WITH RICK AND BILL" lol

If you've registered, send me a text or PM with shirt sizes. The students shirts are free. Additional shirts are $20 each
Please let me know asap your sizes and quantities so I can place the order in time...

BRANDON CARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is awesome!!!!! Great Coach!!!!! Great Person!!!!! He Loves to coach. Man I am jealous!

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Alfred, NY

Drink lots of coffee and was a dot-Com dude in the 90's... hence the name.

I might be able to pull this off... at least for one of the days... sorting through the schedule.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAVA ALSO!!!!!!! What a giving man but you guys on DFP know that.

Great job pulling this off Coach. Will 3 days be enough?

I am so jealous!

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
With this number of guys all working together we're bound to reach everyone. As anyone who coaches knows all too well, what works for one kid may not work for another.
Bill will keep them loose and laughing, Rick is so easy going, Java is very scientific etc..... there will most definitely be someone there that'll be able to relate to all the different personalities of each student.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Just a quick update for you guys. We're able to accommodate more students than the advertised 20 per clinic due to the fact Bill, Brandon, and Doug are all coming to help. We have girls registered from all over the country.... TX, MD, WI, MI, NY, GA, TN, FL, IL, OH, and of course IN.
Plus, a few of our friends on this board that we buy most of our gear from have offered to donated some stuff like new bats, helmets, and gloves...these items will be raffled off. So a huge shout out to CORESOFTBALL20 and CASEDAWG51 for their incredible generosity!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I'm crossing my fingers for a dvd with behind-the-scenes footage! Betcha you could sell 50+ in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Maybe we can sell the rights of the video content to Rick and Bill and they could use their contacts who make their dvds, and produce something cool.

Mar 12, 2009
Coach James... awesome job in pulling this off! Rick deserves a ton of credit for stepping up and offering to do this in the first place. I know the students and parents will benefit tremendously but I'm sure the coaches will come away with some new gems as well. This will be the absolute best pitching clinic hands down and I sure hope Java is there... he is phenomenal!

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Looks like I should be able to attend the Saturday sessions. Can I get a list of the attendees (students)?

How many sign-ups so far? ~Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06