Rick Pauly clinic East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
I'm shocked at the lack of registrations thus far.... we're only 2 months away from one of the biggest fastpitch clinics ever assembled and the majority of you who said you were coming have yet to register.
Email me asap . jeclark96@yahoo.com

I am still trying to convince DH…he is not going for it. New approach is telling him I want a vacation in…where at in Indiana the clinic is…25th anniversary present.

Mar 26, 2016
I'm shocked at the lack of registrations thus far.... we're only 2 months away from one of the biggest fastpitch clinics ever assembled and the majority of you who said you were coming have yet to register.
Email me asap . jeclark96@yahoo.com

Maybe starting a new tread might help? Some may think that this is continuing converststaion...

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I am still trying to convince DH…he is not going for it. New approach is telling him I want a vacation in…where at in Indiana the clinic is…25th anniversary present.

Based on a handful of your previous post regarding your DH, he could probably use this trip to show support of Dominiques commitment in learning the "correct" way to pitch. If I recall, he was supportive of the local HE guy.... a giant room full of Pauly style pitchers and coaches would be an eye opener for him.

Jan 4, 2016
We were planning on attending again this year then someone had to go out and break their wrist on their throwing arm while taking a charge during a basketball game. Out for 8 weeks. :(

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Wow, that really stinks. Sorry to hear that. Wish you could have made it. Dont let her take this "off" time, as an excuse to not continue growing as a pitcher, she can work on studying high level mechanics, mental approach, etc....

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Only 5 weeks away.
Please don't hesitate to get registered. I realize quite a few folks like to procrastinate, however at this point, I'm seriously considering pulling the plug and refunding everyone who has paid thus far. I need about 50 more registrations in order to make this a sucess. Please spread the word and get in touch with me asap.
jeclark96@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Coach James I really was hoping to make it this year but my company announced our sales meeting that same weekend so we are out. My apologies and DD and I are both bummed about it.:(

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
Only 5 weeks away.
Please don't hesitate to get registered. I realize quite a few folks like to procrastinate, however at this point, I'm seriously considering pulling the plug and refunding everyone who has paid thus far. I need about 50 more registrations in order to make this a sucess. Please spread the word and get in touch with me asap.
jeclark96@yahoo.com

I emailed you. I've been away from the board for too long, I almost missed it!! but a friend let me know about the clinic, thank you Wes!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06