Returnable bat with no receipt?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
DD's 2013 CF5 Insane cracked last night. When I went to find the receipt, I realized I must have thrown it out on accident when I sold my truck recently. Are there any options that would allow us to get a replacement without the receipt, or am I just sol?

Btw, the bat was purchased online around October last year so it should have still had some warranty remaining.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
If you bought it online, you should still have an emailed receipt if they sent you one and you saved it.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
I have had the same situation. I emailed the place I purchased it from, and they emailed me a copy of my receipt. I may have been lucky, but it's still worth a try.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You need the receipt...period. Most manufacturers will not accept credit card statements, ebay receipts or even emailed purchase confirmations. You need the real store receipt showing what bat and when you purchased. If you can get a date of purchase (round about)most stores can look it up and get the copy for you. If not, they are just lazy and if they say they dont go back that far its BS.

Little advice for everybody...keep a safe place for all bat receipts with your other important papers. It will save you some hassle later down the line

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2013
I bought from my buddy who bought it online. I'm currently seeing if he can get a copy of the receipt but it doesn't look good. Oh well, lesson learned I guess.

Jun 11, 2012
I just did a warranty claim on a Xeno using the emailed receipt from closeoutbats.com. No issue at all and I had the new bat 8 days after I sent the broken one back.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I bought from my buddy who bought it online. I'm currently seeing if he can get a copy of the receipt but it doesn't look good. Oh well, lesson learned I guess.

Thats why you deal with authorized dealers. You might be able to get it a little cheaper from a buddy who knows a buddy...but now it might bite you in the azz. For the couple bucks you saved it could cost you a whole new bat.

Aug 20, 2013
Thats why you deal with authorized dealers. You might be able to get it a little cheaper from a buddy who knows a buddy...but now it might bite you in the azz. For the couple bucks you saved it could cost you a whole new bat.

No, he bought it from an authorized dealer for his older daughter. She wanted a bigger bat so I bought it from him for my daughter since his daughter didn't want it. I had a legit receipt for it but I recently sold my truck where the receipt was at and threw it away when I cleaned the truck out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii