Remember Friday Loves Your Check in 9/2/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
DD text me today and ask if I would come up to her college on Sat. and pitch batting practice to her and a couple other freshman. DD wants to get in one more practice. Fall ball softball starts 0n the 13'. The only request DD had was, that I couldn't critic anyone's swing. I told her I'll just pitch the ball and keep my mouth shut. I don't know what she's talking about me critic.......:rolleyes:
I would love it if DD texted me that!
We are going up to see DD also and take her some things.. She wants to sleep in the hotel and take a really long bath.
I can't believe it's been two weeks already!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 2 and DD 3 have a cross country meet tomorrow. They aren't that good at it yet, but with time the stamina will develop and they will get better.
DD 3 is on a fall ball team made up of kids from about 5 different TB teams. Practice Sunday, first double header the following Sunday.

DD 2 has her first day of school today as a junior in HS. Freshmen started yesterday, so DD 3 had her first day yesterday.
DS has been practicing rowing the past couple of weeks every day 5 am. Starts his junior year Tuesday at Milwakee School of Engineering.
DD 1 starts as a freshman at UW Madison on Tuesday. Her roommate grew up a few blocks from our house. They might eat some interesting food. DW is Chinese from Burma, and taught DD 1 to cook. DD 1's roommate is Tibetan from India. So those girls cook an interesting combination of food.

Jan 26, 2015
Southeast
No ball this wekend. Doing some long needed maintenance/upgrades to the chariot. Will do our normal routine of working on spin pitches today and hit some tomorrow. Gonna watch as much football as possible. WDE!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
3 scrimmage games with different JUCO softball teams each game tomorrow. Back to back games starting at 10 a.m. down by the coast (too bad we can't see the beach from the fields). Should be nice though (but still hot). Sunday/Monday...SLEEP.

Feb 7, 2013
The good news is 1st college showcase camp & tournament for DD's newly formed 14U team. The bad news it's smack dab in the middle of Central California (cancelled a family trip to San Diego this weekend)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2016
Big charity tourney in Middle TN this weekend called "Play 4 Tay" supporting families with kids that have cancer. It's a pretty big deal around here. Nice to raise money for a good thing.

Think this thing is now spread over 6 or 7 ballparks or something crazy like that.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I would love it if DD texted me that!
We are going up to see DD also and take her some things.. She wants to sleep in the hotel and take a really long bath.
I can't believe it's been two weeks already!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DD loves it at college now...until softball and studies kind in. I'm assuming/hoped DD would miss our Sat practices. I know I do. Dads enjoy them now because they grow up fast and time flies. It felt like yesterday that she was playing tee ball. Dam allergies again....:(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA