Reliable Online Retailers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have not checked their prices lately, I bought my DD's right after the 2014 Xeno was released. CoreSoft20, since you are a DFP member I would gladly recommend they buy from you!

Haha, just bustin on ya. I cant advertise the prices I sell at so its tougher for me to break thru everywhere against some of the bigger stores even though they overcharge

Dec 11, 2010
I have passed on Core's info to numerous people, almost all of them were shopping LXT's and all of them were very pleased with the quick ship and deal they got.

Both me and my DD are quite pleased with the Xeno we bought from him. I am toying with the idea of a drop -9 for summer ball and when I get off my butt and do it I will be calling him.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Quote Originally Posted by dantay17 View Post

grizzly river sports (I have bought two bats from them on eBay-authorized Easton retailer),

Digress?

I will digress in PM, not all over a board. I only said to be careful of the Ebay stuff from them

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have passed on Core's info to numerous people, almost all of them were shopping LXT's and all of them were very pleased with the quick ship and deal they got.

Both me and my DD are quite pleased with the Xeno we bought from him. I am toying with the idea of a drop -9 for summer ball and when I get off my butt and do it I will be calling him.

All much appreciated

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad