redhotcoach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 24, 2012
Hi Redhotcoach im looking for a good hitting coach in the chicago area for my 9 year old DD. Alot of HC i have found teach a preload rotational hitting and i have not found one that teaches a high level swing. I see you recommended Justin Stone so I looked him up and I have some questions for you. Does he teach girls for fastpitch? He is kinda of expensive do you think its worth it to send a 9yo to him? Also he has other instructors are you just recommending him or all his instructors? Thanks for any help you can give me. I was gonna send you a PM but your message box was full

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Hi NBD (you got a nickname now :cool:), Justin is one of the only places I would sent my kids. A year or so ago there was a news clip on a high school girl he was working with. The vid was on youtube, I am not finding it now. I would think all his instructors would be on the same page, but I would definately check with him. For the kind of money all these hitting/pitching instructors get, I wouldn't go to any one without an interview or email exchange first. I know they used to hold quite a few weekend clinics. I would think that would a good and cheaper way to get started.

I spent good money on a mlb player to work with one my kids at 9years old....Mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06