Quick apology.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I had to ask the administrator to lock and remove some of the " DD exposer" posts. We had a parent that obviously lost his marbles after we lost the game at state yesterday. All the girls and parents enjoyed reading your responses and hate one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch.*

His claim was he didn't want his DD's name traceable on any forum, *made a big stink to the head coach, and I told coach I'd handle it.*This guy was fine as long as we were winning, soon as we lost he was acting really strange. I figured he missed his medication or something, *or maybe the pressure of his DD's softball days are over? She graduated last Friday.*

Anyway, sorry for all the inconvenience. I just wanted to clear the air about what happened.*

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Teen Tests Internet's Lewd Track Record

There was a major dust-up a few years back created by this dad who stated that he wanted every picture of his daughter removed from the internet.

Even in the Facebook era, I can understand why a parent would want to restrict or in some way control their kid's level of exposure to persons unknown.

That's why it's so sad. HS sports will be the last time most kids get their name in the paper, or the online version of the news. Everyday during the playoffs my daughter's friends would ask me to forward any article about the program so they could read it on their phones. Something so simple and exciting to these young people and then some turn it into something nasty or vulgar. I just wanted to share the magical experience of state playoffs and brag about all the hard work these young ladies put in to get there.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
We had a parent like that once a few years ago on the travel team. He was completely unpredictable. One day he'd be all fine, the next day he'd be freaking out over something. He actually left an away tournament once because he was unhappy about something, leaving his daughter there. After that he would come to the tournament but sit way far away. Not just in the outfield but waaaaaay far away.

My assistant coach and I used to just shrug and figure he was off his meds. No other explanation.