Question for the people that have purchased Bradley gloves.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2021
Did any of you buy the glove for an 8-9 year old, if so which model/size did you get? Seems most of the issues for children this age when trying to buy a decent glove is that the distance between the thumb hole and pinkie hole is too wide for there hand. What has been your experience with the glove you purchased, did it fit there hand size, do you wish you would have bought a smaller or lager size, or different model etc.

Dec 18, 2016
I've purchased 2 Bradley Bandito's for my 2 daughters when they were each in 12U I believe. They loved them. My oldest finally needed a new one after a couple of years and we went with a Rawlings but she didn't want to do it initially. Pretty good gloves that break in really easy and fit smaller hands.

Oct 26, 2019
We have bought 3 Bradley’s for girls on our team ranging from 9-11 years old. The 12 and the 12.25 are pretty similar in size. Both got their hands great. I mean they are pretty much designed to fit the smaller hands.

Jun 8, 2016
I just bought a 10.5” Igniter Series Mod Post for my 6 YO DS…he wanted the Blue and Red version 😒

Oct 26, 2019

May 13, 2021
The Bandito and next play series says for 9-15 year years old and the FP Gold Crossover says 8-12 years old. I would figure that would mean that the Bandito and Next Play have slightly larger hand slots, did you notice this to be the case.

Oct 26, 2019
The Bandito and next play series says for 9-15 year years old and the FP Gold Crossover says 8-12 years old. I would figure that would mean that the Bandito and Next Play have slightly larger hand slots, did you notice this to be the case.
Not really - they seem to be about the same. I will say though that I can’t really get my hand in either so it’s hard to tell haha

Oct 12, 2020
I got the same as Tawny's second, the 12 inch. My 9year old was having issues with even youth gloves feeling too big. The Bradley has been great

May 13, 2021
Veryzer I just ordered the same glove for my granddaughter hopefully it works out as well as yours did. We have had the same kind of problem as you. Seems every glove we tried unless it was a plastic Tball glove has a palm area that is to large making the distance between the thumb and pinkie hole to far apart for her. I will say you will never find anyone that has better customer service. I had a very long conversation with him on FB messenger and he answered every question I had and then some. I will update in a few days on the fit of this glove.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13