Pure barrels or cut!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Thanks for the lecture.. but it has nothing to do with Q's question or what we are talking about right now. I am not trying to push what I believe on anybody here.. I am simply responding to Q's question.

I commend you on your ability to be diversified and flexible.. congratulations. I get the impression that you do not believe I am. I believe there are fundamentals to a HL swing, it's evident in all the best hitters in the world. I've said on numerous occasions including to you that not all hitters are the same. So why don't you get off my case every time I post, and stop lecturing me on having an open mind. This is not useful content .. you can always PM me and we can chat. But right now I am discussing Q's question.. try to have an open mind about that
Holy Crap Julray!
Your over the top!
I originally asked you simple question even wrote respectfully please...
You didnt responed. No worries.
Today i wrote a simple question open to all, not tagged to you...of which you took it your own direction.

Then i included its ok for you/others to think/do whatever want.

I'm not on your case! Cuz i dont care what your hitting preferences are!
I opened discussion outside of your tunnel, you just cant see it!
And now your bent.

Geez didnt bash you at all.
Eat a snickers!

May 23, 2015
How do you know this? I've seen significant increases in run production, HR's hit, etc. Is this related to technology and analytics..
Where do you see these increases? Its been 80 years in MLB since the last. 400 hitter. 80 years since the longest hitting streak was set. Bonds broke Hanks record with a lot of help beside roads.

Analytics is king. Thats not the discussion here. Im talking about clowns and the circuses the perform in

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sweet Jesus dont googl that

BBD stands for Baseball Debate. There is a hitting forum there that had some very good discussions years ago, but is all but dead now. If you are interested, there is a thread there called Pattern and Sequence which is pretty good. There are several other decent threads listed in the new member intro thread.

May 12, 2016
Holy Crap Julray!
Your over the top!
I originally asked you simple question even wrote respectfully please...
You didnt responed. No worries.
Today i wrote a simple question open to all, not tagged to you...of which you took it your own direction.

Then i included its ok for you/others to think/do whatever want.

I'm not on your case! Cuz i dont care what your hitting preferences are!
I opened discussion outside of your tunnel, you just cant see it!
And now your bent.

Geez didnt bash you at all.
Eat a snickers!
You keep referring to this question I didn't answer, I have no idea what you are talking about, as I previously mentioned in a post, ask your question.

Outside my tunnel.. I having a discussion based on Q's question it has nothing to do with my hitting beliefs or preferences. He asked what was wrong with the swing, I responded.

Not a big fan of passive aggressiveness... and I am not bent, just tired of the all fodder. Do you actually have anything valuable to add to the thread besides this crusade of righteous that you are currently on.

FTR I prefer Wonderbar.. are you you ok with that, or is that not open minded enough for you?

:)(smiley face to soften the post up)

Last edited:
May 23, 2015
BBD stands for Baseball Debate. There is a hitting forum there that had some very good discussions years ago, but is all but dead now.
Yes let's stick with that..... one of the downsides of working with adult women athletes. Theyre worse than guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619