Powerhouse Mechanics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Anyone know much about what they teach? I saw somewhere that he teaches that pinky and 4th finger snap and then the middle and index but not sure exactly what he is talking about. Also, decelerating the arm but not much info on what he teaches as far as deceleration.

Aug 21, 2008
I've known Jason Iuli since the early-mid 1990's. I cannot speak much about what he teaches but, based on his social media account posts, it seems like he's planting flags all over the world with his coaching, setting up coaches everywhere under his umbrella. He has very little time for pitching coaches who haven't actually pitched before, and has said so in his social media posts. I kind of thought he'd grow out of that opinion by now but, or at least tone down stating his opinion so publically. But, the man believes what he believes I guess. He certainly likes to promote it (like so many do) when one of his students is picked up by a P5 school. Which is great, I guess. But, I always wonder why these coaches who promote those students say very little when a student selects a D2, 3 or NAIA school. lol.

Apr 30, 2018
Flashy videos, girls look good.. Most businesses that succeed, do so by creating a culture and they definitely do that. I like the empowering women thing, but I guess I'm old school, I don't like the whole BE. THAT. B!TCH ,that he has on his Instagram when you're dealing with teen and preteen girls, JMO.

Jan 28, 2017
Flashy videos, girls look good.. Most businesses that succeed, do so by creating a culture and they definitely do that. I like the empowering women thing, but I guess I'm old school, I don't like the whole BE. THAT. B!TCH ,that he has on his Instagram when you're dealing with teen and preteen girls, JMO.
Haven't noticed that. If true not a fan of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi