Pool results--after the semi-finals.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Looks like this will go down to the wire.

Bobbyb is leading the pack with 34 points. But, he picked Missouri to win the whole thing--so, he can't score any more points. Knightsb is in third with 29 points, and he picked ASU to win. If ASU wins, Knightsb is crowned "College Softball Potentate" for 2012. If FL wins, Bobbyb wins it.

Only FPMark and Joemcq picked Florida to be in the finals, but neither picked Florida to win.

Seven people picked ASU to be in the finals and four people picked Missouri. The other picks for the finals were Tennessee, Michigan, California, Florida, and Georgia.

STANDINGS:
Name Points Pick for champion
Bobbyb: 32 MO
Pridesfb: 30 TN
Knightsb: 29 ASU
FPmark: 27 AL
MikeK: 27 MO
EPDad: 26 ASU
Sluggers: 26 ASU
AndyH: 24 UCLA
Darken: 22 ASU
PatM: 22 GA
JoeM: 22 AL

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Wow! I thought someone would of taken the lead with Missouri and Alabama taken out. My second choice for the final winner was ASU...but having Florida on my side now...i am switching! Go Florida!! :D Hope them bats stay as hot as they have been!

Apr 13, 2010
Well, game one the bats are silent. That's Florida's game so it's not looking good if they can't hit Escobedo.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Definitely a turn around from what they have been able to do. They are gonna have to figure out how to see that "wobble ball" by Escobedo or this will be history tomorrow!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA