Pocket Radar Ball Coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Wow that sucks. LOL I ordered mine Monday on their site but only got 10% off. Maybe I'll send it back and buy the one on the bigger sale.
I will email them first. Maybe they will work with me. :)

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2011
Thank you for the info on the discount. Do you need to return the old model on the trade in before they ship the new one?

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Not suggesting that this is a perfect fit for everyone, but what do you think of this? I am trying to make it work for a tripod mount as well.

What would be the advantage of this over using a Gorillapod Flexible Tripod which I can use with anything with a tripod mount and for a lot of other purposes as well?

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
What would be the advantage of this over using a Gorillapod Flexible Tripod which I can use with anything with a tripod mount and for a lot of other purposes as well?

I get that. Those are pretty versatile. For radar, perhaps. But for a camera where you want to maintain a fixed position (especially with a direct foul ball hit), our setup is a much safer option. And this bracket is just an extension of that setup.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Just got an email reply and Chris with Pocket Radar is going to issue a credit to my account for the difference in price from Tuesday purchase to the Black Friday sale price. He really didn't have to do that but I am so glad he did! Can't wait to use it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32