Play the 2011 CWS Pool!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Hey, do you think I'm an idiot? Sure you do! (And my wife agrees with you!) Think you know more about D1 softball than me? Of course you do! Here is your chance to prove it.

College World Series Spreadsheet

Go to the above link, and download the spreadsheet. Fill it out with your picks, and email it to "sluggersisadork@gmail.com".

Alternatively, you can simply email your picks for the regionals, super-regionals, CWS championship series, the CWS championship and the tie breaker to "sluggersisadork@gmail.com".

Please, please: The CWS championship series could be *ANY TWO TEAMS* from the super-regional winners.

The scoring:

Each round is worth a total of 16 points. So, for round 1, each correct pick is worth 1 point. For round 2, each correct pick is worth 2 points. For round 3, each correct pick is worth 8 points. And, the championship is worth 16 points.

The tie breaker is the total runs scored by both teams during the best-of-three championship series. E.g., last years total runs scored by UCLA and Arizona in the best-of-three series for the title was 35.

PRIZES:

Of course, there are bragging rights. But, maybe I can scrounge up something else of great value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand