Pitching Shoes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2008
Well, just ordered a pair of Ringor Diamond Star cleats with the prot tec toe protectors on them. My daughter plays in our small town rec league and on Sunday nights with high school girls. She will be a freshman next year. I hope she likes them and sticks with working on her pitching. All her previous shoes have been cheaper pairs, with the most expensive being 25 bucks so these should be like getting a cadillac compaire to what she had.

Rob

Apr 27, 2009
My DD has pitched for three seasons. We have tried Adidas, Nike, UnderArmour, and evrything else you could think of, usually went through 2 to 3 pair per season. We finally bought some Ringors, she has played all fall and so far this spring and you can barely see any wear, i can wash them off and they look almost as good as new. In my opinion Ringors are money well spent.

Mar 30, 2009
well she played her first tournament in her Tanel's and of course we brought her Ringor's too. she said she loves them so far but we still bring the tried and true Ringor's just in case

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying