Pitching coach recommendations

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 14, 2010
My dd and I live in the Portland, Or area and she has told me she wants to spend the time it takes to become a softball pitcher. Any pitching coach recommendations. She has pitched a little bit the last couple of years so she knows that it requires a lot of work and time year round.

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
Fmarc, one of my students moved to Sandy, Oregon. Thats about 25 miles outside of Portland. Her father has taken her to several pitching coaches in the area. He might be a good place to start. Drop me an email at West Coast Fastpitch and I will give you his number.

Last edited:

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
From the Fast Pitch Instructors National Registry

OREGON

Molalla, Oregon Dawn Wade fpsoftballwade@yahoo.com 503 679-1680 Pitching instruction, beginning to advanced, private and semi-private lessons

Portland OR. / Vancouver WA. Erin Novak pitchingcoach360@gmail.com Pitching instruction beginning to advanced.
---------------------------------------------
Selma, OR. Larry Cook cookster@cavenet.com 541 597-2356 Beginning to advanced pitching instruction. 1720 Deer Creek Road Selma OR. 97538
----------------------------------------------
Medford, OR. Duke Anderson Pitching instructor cochsoftbl@aol.com
La Grande, OR Andi Weissenfluh Assistant Softball Coach Eastern Oregon University 1410 "L" Ave. La Grande, OR 97850
---- ----------------------------------------
Portland/Salem OR. Howard Hashida hhashida@sbcglobal.net 979-543-1497 cell-979-253-0382 I teach all aspects of softball since 1977

Insulating Paint on flex ducts and more

Sep 3, 2009
Hope you don't mind if I hitchhike onto your thread. Looking for a pitching coach for my 9 yo DD as well. We live about an hour north of NYC and are open to options in NY, western CT and northern NJ. Have tried a couple but they weren't worth the price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55