Outside yet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
If your team is south of I-70/I-64 nevermind. For those north of I-70 / I-64 have you been able to get your team outside yet?

Weather in OH has been awesome for winter but haven't been able to pull together an outdoor practice yet. I did notice our Daffodils starting to sprout already last week.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Isn’t the grass still to soggy? Should be able to work on the dirt infield though, and pretty much all winter.

Felt a little silly working inside on Sunday morning but the plans were setup after consulting the weather man who said this would be one of the worst snowfalls in history.

Jan 18, 2011
In PA, dirt is hard, except today from snow, grass wet and soggy. Still indoors and will stay indoor until end of March. However if it starts looking good in March than we'll do both Indoor and Outdoor. But as of today, still inside.

Apr 1, 2010
It's been a very mild winter here in KC, but so far the really warm (mid and low 60s) days haven't coincided with our team practice times. Since it's been so nice, we're hoping to start practicing outside mid-February rather than waiting till March.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Next year we are getting a different ground hog. A mild winter up until Phil said 6 more weeks of Winter!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild