Open try outs 4/25.4/27. 5/09, 10u clearwater bullets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2012
OPEN TRY OUTS ON THE 25TH, AND 27TH OF APRILS...AND THE 9TH of MAY 6-8PM @ EDDIE C MOORE, FIELD 8. PASS THE WORD AND COME GIVE US A SHOT

The Clearwater Bullets 10U team plays at Eddie C Moore Fields 8 and 9 in Clearwater on Drew Street. These are awesome fields and we practice rain or shine due to having covered batting and pitching cages.

Are you a player tired of riding the bench, a parent who... is tired of looking over at your child being upset cause they practice hard, want to play, but are not given a shot.

This is exactly why I am starting this 10U team, we went through the same thing.

I am looking for girls with the right "attitude" who want to play, have the drive to play and want to get better.

You can teach someone to play a game, but you can not teach drive and attitude.

I currently have all roster spots open, ALL. Each person will need to earn there spot. Are you on a team with all the pitchers already on the mound, then come check us out....want to get out of the outfield an earn and infield spot...come and check us out.

I believe in fair play, good sportsmanship, equal chance and three key components....Discipline, Dedication, and Determination.

I am also a Speed Agility and Quickness coach. I believe in strength and conditioning as much as I believe in hitting and fielding. My girls will work to be faster, stronger and more explosive towards the ball.

Its all about attitude, and will power. If you are a new player who wants a shot, or a experienced player who wants to play a different position or wants more playing time then come check us out.....

Fun, Family and hard work......That's what life is all about.

Coach Bill.

704-807-5663

Clearwater Bullets 10U Fast Pitch | FacebookBullets Flyer.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi