obsessed with softball?.......not me LOL

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
I think the best coaches are the ones that coach even if their DD's aren't on the team. They play the best players at the positions the girls play best. It was a blessing having a new head coach on my DD's travel ball team. No DD and the girls were told to stand where they wanted to play, may the best girl win her position.

Jul 9, 2010
I think the best coaches are the ones that coach even if their DD's aren't on the team. They play the best players at the positions the girls play best. It was a blessing having a new head coach on my DD's travel ball team. No DD and the girls were told to stand where they wanted to play, may the best girl win her position.

Not everyone plays daddy-ball.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Another indication that my family may be obsessed with softball... This Saturday was the first weekend day that we had nothing going on so we should have stayed home and cleaned the house. We ended up driving 2 hours to watch a DII tournament, then on Sunday DD's team played a 2 game friendly 1 1/2 hours away.

House is still dirty...

Apr 25, 2010
Another indication that my family may be obsessed with softball... This Saturday was the first weekend day that we had nothing going on so we should have stayed home and cleaned the house. We ended up driving 2 hours to watch a DII tournament, then on Sunday DD's team played a 2 game friendly 1 1/2 hours away.

House is still dirty...

This made me laugh. On the rare occasions that we are fortunate enough to have no kids at home, we look for the nearest indoor tournament and go watch some kids/teams we don't even know, play ball....lol.

Jan 31, 2011
Ok, here is one. Last fall, we finished up pool play on Saturday after a long day. Wife & I coach DD#2. Instead of heading home, we drove another 1 1/2 hours to catch DD#1's final pool play game of the day. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Dec 10, 2010
A, A
Softball is just fun to watch. On the rare occasions that we have no tournaments/league play or practice and we have the weekend off....we are so bored and numb....we can't stand ourselves. Downtime is overrated LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12