Noticing a Trend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
I can definitively say that the quality and quantity of posts has picked up considerably since Rick started this thread. Thank you , Rick.

I mean... Where else can you go for softball and french lessons?

... and emoticons that have... umm... er... some kind of brown... bent up... weird looking thing... that's jabbin' some other emoticons disproportionate eyes... or in french... donner un coup

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I can definitively say that the quality and quantity of posts has picked up considerably since Rick started this thread. Thank you , Rick.

I mean... Where else can you go for softball and french lessons?

... and emoticons that have... umm... er... some kind of brown... bent up... weird looking thing... that's jabbin' some other emoticons disproportionate eyes... or in french... donner un coup

Look JS....I'll tell you what....I promise not to give any highly insightful, precise advice on pitching mechanics that help us all learn how to teach our DDs better, and you lay off the sophomoric humor...deal? deal? we all need our realms of expertise....you can be the A student and I'll be the one who farts when there is a substitute teacher.. K? k?

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
... and emoticons that have... umm... er... some kind of brown... bent up... weird looking thing... that's jabbin' some other emoticons disproportionate eyes...

...its a stick...

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Look JS....I'll tell you what....I promise not to give any highly insightful, precise advice on pitching mechanics that help us all learn how to teach our DDs better, and you lay off the sophomoric humor...deal? deal? we all need our realms of expertise....you can be the A student and I'll be the one who farts when there is a substitute teacher.. K? k?

Sophomoric, eh? reminds me of a cd... anyway...

Farting can cause blindness, especially if you hold your breathe. That $h!ts dangerous... (drum roll)
So... a guy walks into a bar... ouch! (play that drum)
Know how to catch a unique rabbit? U-nique up on it... (hit it again! Oh YEAH!!! Bringin' it!!!)

In all seriousness... can I laugh when you fart?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd