No political discussions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Me too.

Honestly, I miss the days (less than 10 years ago) when only political wonks talked about politics. When the average Joe weighs in with their uninformed opinions... yuck. Horrible discussions and horrible comprehension of things that 99% of us have zero idea about.

Let's go back to the way it was. People can't "do their own research" and social media has screwed it all up.

I'm sorry, I couldn't tell if that was about politics or the rules of a child's game ...

Oct 4, 2018
I'm sorry, I couldn't tell if that was about politics or the rules of a child's game ...

Hah. A lot of similarities, right?

I mean when I watch a game, even a game my daughter is in, and the ump makes a call... I'm usually pretty quiet. I know I don't know the rules - I have an opinion on what I think the rule is or should be. But I certainly don't spout off like I have the rule book memorized. Yet I see a lot of parents who do, quite often parents of girls on our team. And I do cringe when they do that. I wish they'd just stay quiet and let the head coach deal with the umps in a polite and respectful manner.

But no. We're all experts at everything these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad