No political discussions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I banned two users for two weeks because they just had to share their "enlightened" views on politics on a SOFTBALL forum. Both had been previously warned.

Of course, they could post the stuff on a political forum if they wanted. But they didn't, probably because there are tons of similar posts.

The political season is starting, God help us all. I'm not going to spend time trying to talk sense to people who know better. Either follow the rules or be banned.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
I vote for more softball.

Me too.

Honestly, I miss the days (less than 10 years ago) when only political wonks talked about politics. When the average Joe weighs in with their uninformed opinions... yuck. Horrible discussions and horrible comprehension of things that 99% of us have zero idea about.

Let's go back to the way it was. People can't "do their own research" and social media has screwed it all up.

Jul 5, 2016
Me too.

Honestly, I miss the days (less than 10 years ago) when only political wonks talked about politics. When the average Joe weighs in with their uninformed opinions... yuck. Horrible discussions and horrible comprehension of things that 99% of us have zero idea about.

Let's go back to the way it was. People can't "do their own research" and social media has screwed it all up.
Parents have been expressing strongly head views on softball for ages - questionable discussions and comprehension much of the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414