New Suncoast Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Can you elaborate on these other issues?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I really cant because nothing will be published as to what was done...all info that I have heard will
never be backed up by Suncoast or USSSA or USA. Its not their job to say what was done, its just
that right now, the bats arent allowed.
But I will say, there were bats sent in and approved. You cant put a bat out with an assoc stamp without getting
approval. Thats legal issues there if you do that.
Calling Lee (the owner) Monday and will send back the very few I have and see what his plans are. I already
know he is producing new usssa bats and are sold out already

Jul 2, 2013
I really cant because nothing will be published as to what was done...all info that I have heard will
never be backed up by Suncoast or USSSA or USA. Its not their job to say what was done, its just
that right now, the bats arent allowed.
But I will say, there were bats sent in and approved. You cant put a bat out with an assoc stamp without getting
approval. Thats legal issues there if you do that.
Calling Lee (the owner) Monday and will send back the very few I have and see what his plans are. I already
know he is producing new usssa bats and are sold out already

I saw a couple of places over the weekend with people saying that they had called Suncoast about returning their bats and they were told they expect to be back on the approved list in the next week or two. I'm not sure if that is sincere or just them trying to delay returns.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I saw a couple of places over the weekend with people saying that they had called Suncoast about returning their bats and they were told they expect to be back on the approved list in the next week or two. I'm not sure if that is sincere or just them trying to delay returns.
They cant do anything until the assoc tell them what is going on. USSSA slowpitch has their bats on a "temporary" unapproved
list...like, what the heck are they supposed to do? USSSA is kinda hangining them in the wind right now.
They cant replace if they dont even know what is going on. Once USSSA decides
what they want, then Suncoast can do a swap with customers or they are back to approved. Nobody knows yet.

FP, I dont see a "temp" situation right now. Lee has already told me I can send my bats back. But this just happened so more will be said

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole