New Line LS/Demarini

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2014
I'm surprised the companies don't release the new bats before or around this time of year. Therefore, players would get full seasons with them instead of really just the month of June (and some of July)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You need time between releases...remember bat companies have huge slowpitch lines as well. Your factory
cant produce a huge release for sp and fp at the same time. AmerSports (Demar and LS) just released their
sp lines Feb-Mar.
But I do understand. Also have to understand profit as well. They can still sell now and then release a new bat
a few months later and get sales on the new bat while people are still playing this year.
And also, they come out with a new program for every release. So auth dealers have to do a buy in twice a year.
Tons of money for manufacturers that way.

Oct 10, 2011
You need time between releases...remember bat companies have huge slowpitch lines as well. Your factory
cant produce a huge release for sp and fp at the same time. AmerSports (Demar and LS) just released their
sp lines Feb-Mar.
But I do understand. Also have to understand profit as well. They can still sell now and then release a new bat
a few months later and get sales on the new bat while people are still playing this year.
And also, they come out with a new program for every release. So auth dealers have to do a buy in twice a year.
Tons of money for manufacturers that way.

When do the college teams get them? It always seems like they get them way ahead of others.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Doing a couple is wayyy diff than doing a 100K or more item run. That takes the whole factory concentrated on that product.
In between, before or after is no big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes