New Line LS/Demarini

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Problem is, for MANY girls it does matter so you have to have both aspects

My DD cared when she was younger. I guess it is one of those things that you look back at and laugh. I remember 10U when every girl wanted to use the prettiest bat, regardless of how it hit!

May 12, 2014
JAD I agree. My DD cares about both (moreso towards performance each year). But, with me being an FSU and Dallas Cowboys football fan...It means I'm a big Deion Sanders fan. So, she always quotes him: You look good..you play good. lol

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
DD swung OG Eastons until they were pulled and now swings CF3's. Neither are flashy, so performance has always mattered most to her. That being said, I hope these 9's sell well. She's wanting to try a CF8 33/24.

I wonder if any bat companies use focus groups of their target audiences. I would think the input of 25 or so "tweens" could go a long way in designing a bat that would boost sales, as long as the performance is still there.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
That really is a hideous teal color on the Xeno/LXT. Much as I am not a fan of the purple and neon green, I think I like those better.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I actually like the new bats. The neon colors I didn't think matched anything. The look was nice, just the neon part was
too bright...haha.

Feb 18, 2014
Core, how sure are you of the release date for the CF9? We have been waiting to buy a new bat, but not sure we want to wait 2 more months.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Release date will not be earlier than 6/1. They might have a couple to store a day or two early, but
very doubtful.

You will NOT see the new line weeks earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom