New HOH Catchers Mitt! Thoughts?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2020
DD and I have been playing with the idea of splurging and picking up a new custom HOH Catchers MItt. Has been fun playing with various designs with DD. What do you all think?

Also, what kind of designs do you all have? Always had fun playing with various glove designs. We're an A2000 family so this will be our first Rawlings.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Okay, these are all personal preferences.......

**I'd personally go with a HOH and save some money, HOH's are just tougher, working man's, wrong side of the tracks gloves!
**I'd personally opt for the H-web!
**I'd personally go for TAN laces and TAN binding!
**And this is not personally, do NOT order the soft break-in!!

But, this is America, it's great to have options & choices!

Oct 4, 2020
If you're gonna customize, customize!!!

I want to see some light blue, some pink, and some inspirational words like "I am the best!" embroidered on the fingers.
Haha...well DD isn't much of a Pink kinda player....she seems to gravitate to the old school looks. Can't say I'm disappointed. I'll give it a try though!

Oct 4, 2018
Haha...well DD isn't much of a Pink kinda player....she seems to gravitate to the old school looks. Can't say I'm disappointed. I'll give it a try though!

Haha.

My older DD 11 wanted the oldest of old school gloves. Solid tan with tan laces and tan everything. Anna's Dad hooked us up with a Pro-1001 HOH that she loves.

Younger girl wanted pink everything until just recently. Now likes a bit of flair and loves the gold trim on her 1B glove.

Oct 4, 2020
Okay, these are all personal preferences.......

**I'd personally go with a HOH and save some money, HOH's are just tougher, working man's, wrong side of the tracks gloves!
**I'd personally opt for the H-web!
**I'd personally go for TAN laces and TAN binding!
**And this is not personally, do NOT order the soft break-in!!

But, this is America, it's great to have options & choices!
Number 1: Agreed
Number 2: Yea I think I now agree....visibility.
Number 3: Went Black Finger and Web but Tan Heel
Number 4: I'll take your word for it but I'm worried about break in time. I too have had historically long break-in periods. That's why we thought try soft. What's the risk using soft?

Updated: https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/69ec5e82

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma