New Ghost Advanced and New Xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2014
These are the two bats my daughter is interested in, as well as the Mantra.

We have a 2016 Xeno that is still hot. Nervous about the ghost breaking. Love the updates

May 28, 2019
how's the Xeno doing? The $ is more acceptable then Ghost & maybe better in some ways? Thank you!
She's still been whaling on the 32" xeno. Strong as an ox. Durable so far. We sold her 32" GA. I bought her a 33" GA but she hasn't fully transitioned away from her 32". It's a bit short but she still swings it better. I'll probably buy her a 33" xeno again soon, not sure why she asked for the 33" GA over a xeno at first. GA's carry more batting bag swag more so than her actually enjoying hitting with it.

Jan 20, 2021
She's still been whaling on the 32" xeno. Strong as an ox. Durable so far. We sold her 32" GA. I bought her a 33" GA but she hasn't fully transitioned away from her 32". It's a bit short but she still swings it better. I'll probably buy her a 33" xeno again soon, not sure why she asked for the 33" GA over a xeno at first. GA's carry more batting bag swag more so than her actually enjoying hitting with it.
👍💪🥎 really appreciate the feedback brother

May 28, 2019
part of her struggles with her going to the 33" GA right now is she's simultaneously trying to swing the longer bat to which is like 1.3 ounces heavier than her other GA bat but she's seeing much stiffer and faster pitching as well. She goes back and forth with some timing issues making adjustments so the heavier bat is just needing time for transition. Nothing wrong with how the bat actually hits.

May 20, 2016
DD loves Xeno. Has a 33 drop 11. She's a slapper but able to hit it over the fence when she wants to. She swings her friends ghosts but says nothing feels like the xeno. When they stopped making xeno she refused to get a new bat and kept swinging her old xeno. She was ecstatic when they started making them again.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
DD loves Xeno. Has a 33 drop 11. She's a slapper but able to hit it over the fence when she wants to. She swings her friends ghosts but says nothing feels like the xeno. When they stopped making xeno she refused to get a new bat and kept swinging her old xeno. She was ecstatic when they started making them again.
They never stopped making them. They just switched to being an LS exclusive a few years ago so you had to get direct through them. Thankfully, they realized the error in their ways and made them available to some retailers, like us.

Aug 20, 2017
part of her struggles with her going to the 33" GA right now is she's simultaneously trying to swing the longer bat to which is like 1.3 ounces heavier than her other GA bat but she's seeing much stiffer and faster pitching as well. She goes back and forth with some timing issues making adjustments so the heavier bat is just needing time for transition. Nothing wrong with how the bat actually hits.
Ghost unlimited is close to, if not spot on, on sticker weight. Has a stiffer feel also. My dd swings 33 drop 10 unlimited and 32 drop 10 2021 GA

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA