New Fielders Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I wouldn't mind paying the price of a Vinci, but I was able to get these shipped free both ways and have 100 days to evaluate them. That's really why I chose to get all three from the same online retailer.

So are they going to let you use all three gloves and return the two you do not want - essentially making them "used"? Never heard of that. I would still recommend checking with Casedawg to compare pricing.

Feb 5, 2013
So are they going to let you use all three gloves and return the two you do not want - essentially making them "used"? Never heard of that.

Yup. I thought it was hard to believe too, but my buddy did it for his son. Although, our plan is to throw the ball around once or twice and decide. We won't even be taking the tags off or anything.

Nov 30, 2013
DD has had her Worth Liberty Advanced gloves for 3 years now (she has 2) and they still look like new.They are on the heavy side,but really durable.I just finished replacing the purple lace with royal blue as she just switched teams and when I offered to do it she gladly said ok..Here are some pics.IMG_0238.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2013
Justballgloves.com will let you do that.

I didn't know if posting the domain was verboten ... but that's where I got them from. And I interacted with them several times via phone and chat and everyone I dealt with was great!

DD has had her Worth Liberty Advanced gloves for 3 years now (she has 2) and they still look like new.They are on the heavy side,but really durable.I just finished replacing the purple lace with royal blue as she just switched teams and when I offered to do it she gladly said ok..Here are some pics.

Bomber, thanks for posting. What size is that Liberty? Did you find it heavy from day one or did it get heavier over time? The Liberty I just received is slightly heavier than the Nokona or Mizuno, but it's barely noticeable.

Nov 30, 2013
The one in the picture is a 12.5".It has always been heavier compared to other gloves and the weight of it hasn't changed over time.My daughter does not care about it being a little heavier than other gloves and she says she will never use anything else.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
The one in the picture is a 12.5".It has always been heavier compared to other gloves and the weight of it hasn't changed over time.My daughter does not care about it being a little heavier than other gloves and she says she will never use anything else.

High quality leather gloves will always be heavier than their cheaper lightweight competitors....some companies like Nokona have tried to reduce the extra weight by using Kangaroo hide vs. leather. Once your DD gets used to the additional weight she will love it. The only downside is it takes 3X as long to break in a really good glove.

Feb 5, 2013
Just a quick update ...

It looks like the Mizuno Global Elite is the first glove to go back. DD doesn't like the stitching on the inside of the palm. It is raised pretty significantly and digs into her hand.

We will be throwing with the Nokona and the Worth Liberty either today or tomorrow and (hopefully!) that will decide the winner.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish