New Bat Purchase

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2018
DD got the GA last spring - swung it all summer before moving back to her LXT. Breaking it back out for HS ball as the pitchers are MUCH slower. No durability issues. A great bat, just heavy for a girl who tend to drop the head anyway. Didn't realize the -10 would actually be a -9.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
A great bat, just heavy for a girl who tend to drop the head anyway. Didn't realize the -10 would actually be a -9.

Most bats are not on sticker...which is why I weigh bats and try to relay to folks. Also a reason
EricF started the bat weight data base. Easton have ALWAYS been heavier and so were Xenos.
LXTs were usually a half ounce over. Demars and Mizuno were the closest. I havent done Wilson
bats in a few years, so this was what it was back then of course
The past couple years Wilson has much less info recorded because I dont sell them anymore,
but I still weigh as many bats that come thru my store as to get more than a good idea of
the average weight of a particular bat. Sometimes I even will even hand pick some bats for
customers on Saturdays if they need a certain weight over another.

Oct 4, 2018
Bats retail 349-449, doesn't take much to add up. 3 grand in a dugout isn't really high. Like wmc said...most girls have 2 bats. There is prob 8-10k in a dugout more of the norm

I'm a bit surprised that crime at softball tournaments isn't a bit higher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi