Need help from someone in South Carolina

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Been working on our spring summer schedule and want to go play at Tyger River Park near Spartanburg. I checked both ASA and NSA sites for SC which is what's usually played there and nothing new is listed there or on the park website. Does anybody know when any of these sites are usually updated?

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
We are traveling to this on in June. I hear it's pretty good. Any comments anyone?

23rd ANNUAL HOT TIME SHOWCASE CLASSIC
ASA FASTPITCH SOFTBALL AT IT'S BEST IN THE EAST
JULY 10 - 13, 2014
18U - 16U - 14U TEAMS ALL AT ONE SITE:
TYGER RIVER SOFTBALL COMPLEX, Spartanburg, SC

Jul 2, 2013
Tyger River Park in SC is quickly becoming a go to place to play.

Opened 2 years ago, this $17M facility with 13 fields is growing in popularity in the southeast.

Rumor has it the ASA national championship, I think 18U, is coming in 2015.

Our local digs.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
My DDs TB team played 2 tournaments there this year. Fantastic place. With Spartanburg being close to NC and Georgia we played teams from three different states, most of which we had never played before.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
My DDs TB team played 2 tournaments there this year. Fantastic place. With Spartanburg being close to NC and Georgia we played teams from three different states, most of which we had never played before.

That's why we are going. It's always nice to play teams you've never seen before. How was the competition?

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
That's why we are going. It's always nice to play teams you've never seen before. How was the competition?

In last tournament we went to there the best competition we faced was from the Georgia teams. There were a few teams we easily defeated and others we struggled with and it was two teams from Georgia; both from very established programs. Overall good competition and a great place to play.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd