Need a new catchers mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 8, 2010
The other thing about trying other mitts is how they fit different hands. I have a Nokona Buckaroo that fits different than DD's Mizuno--might be the GXS33--( got it on ebay used for less than $90 but checked and it was $190 new ). The Nokona spreads my thumb too far from my hand and I would get a jammed thumb. Or my thumb would get pulled back. That doesn't happen with the Mizuno. Even DD said the same thing.

I would love to see and try a Vinci. You guys are right. Nothing but positive things said about the mitt. Interestingly, I haven't seen a Vinci yet at the fields, but plenty of Mizunos. Lot of Nokonas at college games.

We are working hard to get them out there. About to run my fool self crazy. Ordered 15 gloves/mitts yesterday. A hobby/side gig shouldn't kick your tail should it? LOL

Eric, yours is on the way.

It will just take time for better market penetration. I only talked out the original design of the mitts with Pete Vinci about 2 years ago or a little better. Our choice to start at the top of the market has led to a slower penetration, but great reviews and feedback.

Oct 10, 2011
I turned on the end of the Orioles game and the pitcher was wearing a Vinci...I don't know who is was though LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi