NECC Summer Camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Ok. How so they compare to the winter camp at Baylor?
She had a great time but the hitting portion of the camp was very rushed and no one on one assistance.

Jan 7, 2013
I believe Jay said they will do Houston again this winter. He's working hard to get more road trip clinics scheduled this fall / winter season.

Jan 7, 2013
Just saw this on twitter...

NE Catching Camp ‏@catchingcamp

SAVE THE DATES! Winter Vaca Camp @ O's Spring Training Complex, FL: Dec 27-29, 2-Day Camp in Savannah, GA: Jan 25-26, 2014. More info soon!

Jul 10, 2011
Rockport, MA
Would like to say thanks for all the love. We had an incredible time with all the catchers at camp! Was truly one of the best camps we've ever run. All 137 catchers from the 30 states and Puerto Rico were just a blast to work with!

As far as our National schedule is concerned, I'm getting ready to post the details for 3 camps (Houston included) under the "Announcements" section, but we will be on the road quite often this year. If you are wondering how our Road Trip camps compare to Summer Camp, there are less reps with each individual skill and we spend less time on some of the fielding skills (though, bunts are always covered for the girls!).

With regards to our Winter Vacation camp in FL, it is the closest thing you can get to our Summer Camp before next Summer. (12 hours of instruction, compared to 16 hours in the Summer).

I'm glad to hear you guys enjoyed the camp sb03dad! We enjoyed working with your daughter as well!

Hope to see some of you soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd