My daughters new Vinci

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2013
Thought I would post some pics of my daughters new 1961L. Its a very classy looking glove glove and is made very very well. I expect it will last her a very long time. Casedawg worked it over for 3 days before he sent it to me and my daughter used it in a game the very next day. She loves it and is very happy with it to say the least. Thanks Casedawg!
IMG_04888.JPG
IMG_04895.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_04878.JPG

Jul 9, 2012
As I have posted many times on here and other places, my daughter LOVES her Vinci catchers mitt!!! Great gloves and mitts. They do a great job putting them together and using quality materials so I know hers will last and protect her hand.

Looks like a beautiful glove!

Aug 8, 2010
Thanks Scott. I'm glad she likes it. That is the model my girls use so I was pretty confident putting it on her. Keep me updated on how it performs for her.

Casey

Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for the compliments everybody she really likes it. She's not getting to use it at the moment. Got hit in the shoulder with a ball and cracked her growth plate. I bet she listens now when I tell her to put her sunglasses on!:cool: Just glad it wasn't worse. Won't be long an she be back at it.

Aug 8, 2010
YIKES!! Glad she is OK.

Thanks for the compliments everybody she really likes it. She's not getting to use it at the moment. Got hit in the shoulder with a ball and cracked her growth plate. I bet she listens now when I tell her to put her sunglasses on!:cool: Just glad it wasn't worse. Won't be long an she be back at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles