more drama from Florida v Auburn

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I finally saw the game. Gourley pitched a gem but Auburn got a HR that was enough to win it. She's my new favorite pitcher. Carlson looked illegal on almost every pitch. The kerfuffel between fagan and Walton is an internet creation. Watching it in real time it was like "yeah, whatever"

At the end of the day, She's a good ball player and he's a good coach.

Clint Meyers is also a very good coach- but after the game when they showed him talking to his team, his head looked HUGE!!(due to the zoom lens from far away) no one is talking about his illegally sized head!:D

TV does not do justice to Gourleys abilities. Seeing her from behind the plate in SC was a real treat.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2015
Southeast
Since this thread has now reached 30 pages, I move that the moderators install a technical high five line section perhaps as a subforum of the coaching section so this does not happen to any of our dearly beloved DFP members.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
We should know soon if the equine has truly taken a dirt nap. If the SEC elects to take disciplinary action, which they should, it will most likely be a single game suspension. That said, I would look for something from the SEC on Monday or Tuesday. Doing it on a Monday means it will not impact conference play as both teams have cupcakes on their respective schedules for Wednesday. If nothing happens Monday or Tuesday the fat lady has sung. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles