Monday brag 6-20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 12, 2013
maritimes
2 dd's met in final of jeff ellsworth tournament 16u. older dd won but younger was pog and got 2 of her teams 3 hits and scored their only run. off her sister :)

Oct 2, 2015
Bought 2 dozen new balls and headed out to compare the Xeno 34/24 and 34/26.
Slow tossed pitches from ~ 18', at ~20 mph +/-

275' fence, with 200' marked
96 balls pitched
31 balls past 200' mark
14 balls one bounced to the 275' fence, one of those hit the fence in the air
none over the fence.
she was so far ahead of the ball with the 34/24 we just quit using it.
Since the vast majority of the balls hit were in the 20-30* angle range, if she got the ball up 5* or so, I think some of them would have went out.
I was jumpin' up and down thinking the one ball that hit the fence was going out...:D
I would've done 2 cart wheels if she did hit it out on the 275' field...:D

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
Maddie has been hitting the ball consistently hard, but things just haven't been dropping or finding holes. A week ago, it was a rocket right back to the pitcher's glove and a line drive snagged by a leaping SS. This Saturday, a ripped line drive to the OF was caught at ankle level by CF running flat out. It was a damn good catch, but only added to Maddie's frustrations. In the team's last at-bat of their final game of the day, Maddie was at the plate with 2 runners on, and a 2-2 tie. Again, she hit the ball hard, and FINALLY found a hole with a hard grounder that went past CF for a 2-RBI, walk-off double.

You are describing my DD - have you been hacking into our Go-Pro? Thankfully, J found some gaps this weekend too - it is hard to see them smoke the ball right to an outfielder.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06