Mom brag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
All,
We managed to pull out a win this weekend against Cal State Long Beach. They were undefeated and we hadn't won a game yet but our girls dug deep and got a W.
The game went to 8 innings and one of our freshman hit a walk off home run to end it.
Thanks for all the support and good wishes from DFP....Go Bengals!

gvm

Sep 3, 2010
WOW !!!! this is a great story. all the hours and hours of practice and she gets to shine against great teams. that's awesome. If you don't mind,what year is your daughter? will we be reading more stories for the next few years?

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
WOW !!!! this is a great story. all the hours and hours of practice and she gets to shine against great teams. that's awesome. If you don't mind,what year is your daughter? will we be reading more stories for the next few years?
She is a junior and a transfer from UCRiverside here in SoCal.

Sep 18, 2011
Great thread. Fun to add Idaho State to the list of DFP connected teams to follow and cheer for, along with Winona State, Minnesota State Mankato, UMSL, Valpo, Louisville and in the near future Iowa, Iowa State, South Carolina and Purdue - just to name a few that I remember off the top of my head.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Great thread. Fun to add Idaho State to the list of DFP connected teams to follow and cheer for, along with Winona State, Minnesota State Mankato, UMSL, Valpo, Louisville and in the near future Iowa, Iowa State, South Carolina and Purdue - just to name a few that I remember off the top of my head.
I'll add Georgia to that list. Can't forget Coach Pauly!

Feb 21, 2013
I'll add Georgia to that list. Can't forget Coach Pauly!

I don't post much, but am an avid reader of the site. It is so enjoyable to see how the girls are growing and prospering. It would be SO great to have a sticky that lists all the girls that are playing at the next level. I love rooting for the teams represented by DD's from this great site. What can we do to get that moving forward?

Apr 11, 2012
great moment for your DD and her family and friends....and a great pic you shared too...thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877