Model swings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Howe gif-'Train leaving the station'.
TrainLeavingTheStation2.gif

Goes nicely with FFS gif:
9uvpl5.gif

Apr 5, 2013
Ok maybe I am computer dumb but i cant seem to be able to copy any of the videos and play them back on my computer or disc later! I save them and all I get is a still picture? If I open them with quicktime it still stays as just an image?? Help anyone! Thanks!

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Ok maybe I am computer dumb but i cant seem to be able to copy any of the videos and play them back on my computer or disc later! I save them and all I get is a still picture? If I open them with quicktime it still stays as just an image?? Help anyone! Thanks!

right click on the dfp gif post. look at properties and it will give you a link. usually to tinypic or photobucket. Copy the link and go to the site and download it directly from that source.

There may be an easier way to do it but this is what I found when I faced the same problem.

Apr 5, 2013
Still struggling! I can get the ones that are gif files to play on quicktime but the ones that are png files wont play? Is there a way to convert png to gif?? Thanks

Dec 16, 2010
Still struggling! I can get the ones that are gif files to play on quicktime but the ones that are png files wont play? Is there a way to convert png to gif?? Thanks

For some reason, when I use Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, I stopped having the problem you're having.

I'm not a computer guru so I don't know if switching to Firefox will solve your problem but it worked for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1